Lighting Brand Reputations

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
There is a local dealer here that sells decoration led strip lighting used in buildings and signs the type you can get on amazon cheap for a 20-30 ft roll. Well this guy who is a "big time" dealer in the area installs that cheap stuff on patrol cars and fire chief units and then adds a sho me flasher and charges crazy name brand prices and he says its "his brand". Same guy travels to china and makes deals and has the Chinese make "his brand" lights and then he sells them here local at a crazy expensive price.

I don't like the guy because unfortunately our fire department uses that guy as our install guy and he RAPES our department he charges crazy amounts for crap work. And it never fails every time we send in a truck for one of his china lights failing like a grill light and when the truck returns now the china bar on the roof don't work...... I think he uses axixtec or axixtec knock off. He likes to remove name brand lights or name brand sirens and install "better more superior" china stuff. I think he just sells the name brand stuff on the side once its removed to be honest.

Oh and split fail a palozzza this guy loves pretty patterns that suck.

This guy also is a Feniex dealer which pisses me off since feniex is a good brand and you have this guy ruining the name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.