Local Firefighter In Hot Water

Quentin

May 21, 2010
Lancaster, Nebraska
two FF's on my old department did the same thing. Sheriff seen it all and had them call the chief at 03:00 and only thing happen was they got there red light permits taken away.... even though that hasn't stop them running code in there POVs

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Welcome back thezach....

mfaith91

May 23, 2010
Kentucky
Rofocowboy84 said:
How come all you ever do is post articles about public safety workers gone wrong?

I was just thinking the same thing. I'd like more articles of crazy people gone wrong... oh wait- nevermind- that's Jerry Springer Hour- we don't need that here.

I'm not sure why this is so news worthy though- seriously- three stations picked it up? Come on... Must have been a slow news day.

Mike

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Whats the big deal i do that all the time. Before you say anything The Zach i am a Police Officer also besides being a Vol FF.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
If I lit someone up on the public road way........there damn well better be a fire under/above/around/in their vehical.

Down here we are only allowed 2 dash lights, and we all know how much people pay attention to them.

Besides...I would most lilkly be shot at

Stendec

May 21, 2010
If a REACT guy or "just" a security guy did it the Gang would be screaming for him to be flayed & disemboweled.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
give him a break,the guy screwed up and didnt think before his actions. we all know how the media blows anything involving off duty pd or fd out to be more then it is and do not always get the facts. a few month suspension of lighting use and poss taking some kind of evoc and another class and a poss suspension from the fd should be enough

Stendec

May 21, 2010
Any story that contains the following phrases is going to be priceless:

"We pulled out of the trailer park"

"His flashing lights were on, sirens were going and I looked over to my buddy and said, 'I'm not about to pull over, that's not a cop"

"call the cops, dude"

I thought that there was some physical law that prevented multiple idiots from being in the same place in space at the same time, but I guess they weren't close enough to count.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.