Long time listener, first time caller

DFD1994

Had an account here for several years but just had a good reason to become active on the forums. Recently purchased a Ford C8000 Pierce Pumper from a local county airport. The truck was in service until 2001-ish and has under 10k miles when it was purchased. It has a set of Federal AeroDynic mini bars that I am in the process or cleaning and mounting and came with a Federal Signal PA-300 that I sadly had to temporarily replace with a knockoff. Just purchased a Federal Q that I am hoping to grille mount to replace the 100W speaker horn which will be moved under the front bumper and swapped for a newer pancake 100W.

Happy to have the hive-mind here at eLB to consult as things progress.

On a side note, the family wants a name for the truck so I'm open to any suggestions for him.

IMG_5758.JPG

Last edited:

Tony P

Support Staff
Welcome to the site! Lots of folks willing to help here

Bvfa23

+1 for White Lightning LOL, Nice rig! I hope it treats you well!

jph2

Welcome to eLB! Looks like you already know this is a great group and the collective knowledge here is just amazing! That truck looks nice and clean! :)

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter
pretty much anything with an Aerodynic on it is a win in my book.

Doyle257

Site Regular
+2 for White Lightning.

rig looks like it is in great shape!

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
A name? How about "White Supremacy"? Er, on second thought, perhaps not.

angry.jpg

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
A BIG YES ON THE " Q "
Most of us would love to have this kind of project . . . . . . . The Wife doesn't agree !!!!!!!

Good luck on this one.

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
As for a name . . . . . . Snow White

We can be the 7 dwarfs, riding the tail (I forgot we can't do that anymore)

Nolines

Site Regular
what about Old Reliable? or Cramped Quarters? why arent we allowed to ride on the tails anymore? we can attach harnesses to ourselves and maybe a Long Cable and wheels and go Surfing off the back...... WHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nolines

Site Regular
the portable car washer? no wait the Portable Shower and dishwasher! hey I played Grumpy in the ITV ( broward schools television channel ) broadcast of snow white and the 7 Dwarfs .... but that was in elementary school.

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
Oh Pete, you are so politically incorrect! They are little people.
I'm sorry, Jazz, but if I'm walking thru the woods and I find some cute girl with a bunch of 14 inch
"little people" - - - - - - - I'm running away from the dwarfs.
Just saying. . . . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts

Latest Listings

Top Bottom