Wanted Looking for prices for these for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Hey all,

Currently looking for prices of 6 LEDX2100 BLUE lightheads WITH brackets. The style im looking for are the ones that auctionhunters has in amber (but i need blue AND they must have built in flashers please)

Thanks all :):)

IsraelH

Apr 13, 2016
Salem, OR
Do you have a photo of the lighthead? I have quite a bit of blue but want to make sure of the mount and length. Please send to 971-388-1161

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Just a heads up......i now also looking for a center excaliber lower dome.

Got a ton (well not literally) mx7000 parts coming that i hope i didnt get my ass burned on.

Parts im getting monday that i paid $150 for:
4 red outer domes
1 red center dome (upper)
1 clear center dome (upper)
2 clear 6 hole filters
1 pair of intersector sweeps
11 upper strobe lights
Power supply for strobes
I think 6 flasher/td lightheads

And whatever else he was sending (brain fart)

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
You don't often see clear lower level filters. And especially not in the 6-hole variety. Those are worth hanging onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.