Wanted Looking for several Whelen blue rotator filters

Jun 25, 2010
Upstate NY
Looking for 1 or 2 blue rotator filters for a Whelen/Galls Responder DX halogen minibar.

Looking for two blue rotator filters for a Whelen Guardian halogen minibar. I have one red and one amber filter for the bar available for trade.

Also looking for a brass locking bulb collar for a Fed Sig Streethawk/Aerodynic independent rotator.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Looking for 1 or 2 blue rotator filters for a Whelen/Galls Responder DX halogen minibar.

Looking for two blue rotator filters for a Whelen Guardian halogen minibar. I have one red and one amber filter for the bar available for trade.

Also looking for a brass locking bulb collar for a Fed Sig Streethawk/Aerodynic independent rotator.

While they look very similar the responder filters changed between the ones using advantage rotators and the ball bearing ones. I have some ball bearing ones, no advantedge ones.

PXL_20231213_180749709.jpgPXL_20231213_180740357.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.