Lots of vintage lenses, filters, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
This member has been suspended until outstanding transactions are resolved. He will still be able to utilize the PM system, should he log on.

EDIT: I work for Union Pacific railroad and due to the flooding in south Texas around Houston, many of the company's operations there have been affected and are temporarily suspended. I have been reassigned from my branch in Shreveport LA to assist with the overflow at the Dallas/Ft. Worth area branch and won't be able to ship until I return around mid June. I hope the delay is not a big inconvenience.
I have an assortment of odd and end lenses, filters, and other goodies available and they are all brand new old stock and have never been used. Many are now considered vintage and still in the factory packaging and wrappers and I recently purchased the entire lot from a dealer's warehouse stock. I also have some new red, blue, and clear Streethawk domes and an amber Whelen Patriot mini lightbar listed elsewhere on the board. Rather than making over a dozen separate posts, I will post pictures of the lenses and parts here and list descriptions and prices. The Highlighter dome and Edge items were added after the post was made and are not pictured. Some of the prices are a bit flexible and if not to your liking, feel free to make a fair counter offer. I will also consider interesting items for trades.

Code 3 items
XL and SD rotator filters-round reflector mount, getting hard to find, total of 12 amber, make fair offer
XL and SD rotator/flasher filters-half circle type, total of 9 red and 30 blue, $7 each
XL and SD rotator/flasher filters-half circle type, total of 6 green, $12 each
LP rotator/flasher filters-reflector mount, total of 5 red and 2 blue, $4 each
LP rotator/flasher filters-reflector mount, total of 2 green, $8 each
MX7000/Excalibur rotator filters-reflector mount, total of 10 red, $5 each
MX7000/Excalibur rotator filter-reflector mount, total of 1 green, $8
MX7000/Excalibur rotator filters, half circle type, total of 10 red and 2 blue, $5 each
MX7000/Excalibur rotator filters, half circle type, total of 10 amber, $7 each
MX7000 lower deck flasher filters, 5 hole w/optics, total of 20 amber and 2 blue, $4 each
MX7000 lower deck flasher half size filters, 3 hole non optic, total of 12 amber, $5 pair
Oscilaser lenses, total of 3 amber and 2 clear, $10 each

Federal items
Jetsonic/Jetstream dome filters, total of 12 blue, $5 each
SOLDFirebeam Ultra Flash mirrors, one brand new in box, $25, one like new out of box, dusty, $15
Twinsonic 12F rectangular flasher filters, total of 2 clear, $20 for both
Highlighter, amber dome, brand new out of package, $20

Whelen items
Edge Freedom/Ultra lenses with dividers and pair of 12" endcaps, complete front/rear all clear set for 50" bar, brand new, $120
Edge 9M/Freedom/Ultra lens sections, all clear, different lengths, brand new w/latest generation optics, $1 per inch
Edge 9000 lens sections, all clear, different lengths, brand new w/second generation optics, 75 cents per inch
Dash King/Edge duplex filters, total of 8 red, $5 each wrapped, $3 each unwrapped
800/1200 and other series strobe beacon tall domes, total of 2 red and 1 blue, $20 each
SOLDUnknown vintage domes, possibly for Deputy or Corporal, total of 4 clear, make fair offer

Shipping cost is additional and items will be packed well to prevent damage during transit. Message me with questions or for more info and thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CamaroGuy

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
PM sent a few minutes ago on a UF7

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
To those that have purchased items last week, please see the edit about delayed shipping at the top of the post. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
This member has been suspended until outstanding transactions are resolved. He will still be able to utilize the PM system, should he log on.

Reactions: Lightbarnut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.