LP rotors.....XS8000 Blue filters......XS8000 Stationary lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrecker44

Jul 17, 2010
spokane,wa
I have some extra parts for sale I have laying around....

(2) LP6000 regular speed rotators..one bulb is burned out...both complete working rotators....first generation $25 SHIPPED FOR THE PAIR

(7) XS8000 "Intensity" Stationary lights. All bench tested and working. 4 have flasher harness plug, 3 have regular power/grnd wire. $35 SHIPPED FOR ALL 7

XS8000 "intensity" Blue filter set for 48" bar. Includes 4 corners and 12 flat filters. 5 are in perfect condition, 6 of them have some broken tabs (see pics) $30 SHIPPED FOR THE SET

I accept paypal only, and do not ship out of the US.

I work around the clock but check my messages at least once a day, so bear with me.

Paypal is graumett@aol.com

Thanx, Matt

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.