LP6000 and Twinsonic Hardware Lists

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I have an LP and twin model 12 that need to be reassembled. Their hardware was scrambled in a 450 mile relocation. I'd left the bars with someone until they could be brought up. Bars were packed on transport racks that he'd built, domes were packed like Ft Knox and everything there except for most of the hardware.

I saw the hardware list in an LP manual. As for the twin, I have no clue what was used. I have the screws used to retain the mirrors, trays, etc but that's it.

The LP had a bunch of non-factory hardware iirc. I want to get them both together to get them on a wall rack.

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
I saw the hardware list in an LP manual. As for the twin, I have no clue what was used. I have the screws used to retain the mirrors, trays, etc but that's it.
Depending on which model you have (or want to have), there are different parts lists.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
The twin is a plain Jane Model 12 and the LP6000 is a bare bones LP (for now).

Jun 18, 2013
PA
So the nice thing about most PSE bars is that the screws and hardware are pretty generic and can be found in any hardware store. Most are Metal screws with a hex head phillips. Just stick with stainless.

Someone on here was selling screw kits for the Twinsonic.. I don't remember who Ryan maybe.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.