Negative maddux31

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
agreed on a trade for radios i sent him my 2 radios with in 3 days. waited almost a month to get the radio we had agreed to trade on after many times of emailing he just kept saying there was a programming issues. finally got a tracking number and he sent my stuff back after a month of waiting on this radio and i get my stuff. what a rip off and a waste of my time extremely upset will never go any trade or buy anything from this guy i dont think he even had the radio to begin with. WHAT A JOKE!!

maddux31

Apr 15, 2015
North Carolina
Kurt, lets be honest with everyone here.
I contacted you before your items arrived and told you I would have the radio programmed at a local radio shop. I also contacted you to let you know it was going to take some time, you were fine with that. I also contacted you again letting you know the shop was behind and offered to send your radios back to you, you declined to have your radios sent back to you.
I returned your radios after you have contacted several people on the forum advising them not to deal with me.
Not one time have I been dishonest with you. I also offered to send the radio to you when it is completed, and you can send your item to me after you receive your radio.
You have every right to make a complaint against any member for any reason, but I strongly suggest those complaints be based on truth.

Reactions: emtanderson51

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
Broke my antennas and Mic agreed to replace and now he is not what a shady member now I'm out 150 bucks buyers beware do not buy from or trade

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Screenshots and pictures are worth 1000 words: if you have those , create a dispute thread and post them there. This thread locked as this is not the place for disputes among buyer/seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.