Maddux31

Strobe Craft

Jul 23, 2011
IL
Just saying that maddux31 also had a negative deal with me.
Not trying to hijack the thread, but I have another negative dealing with him.
I had an original deal with him for the following:

Whelen 8 strobe 180 watt system for $100 shipped including
Power supply
8 bulbs
8 cables

it took almost 2 weeks to ship. and when it arrived it wast even the correct items that we agreed on, instead it what arrived was:
X2 whelen csp660s
X1 whelen csp690
Assortment of wires
10 strobes.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt to fix the issue, contacted him once week for the past 2 months and still no resolution...I gave up on expecting the correct items....I assume these power supplies and bulbs work, as i haven't used them yet as I was waiting for the correct 180 watt unit to show up...Assuming they all work, I dont think it's to bad, but I paid for something and did not get the correct equipment....lesson learned for me.

I have emails to provide as well as all communications were done through elightbars.

Thanks.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
There have been several disputes with him and he's been banned. If you want a resolution likely have to get PayPal involved to refund you.

Best of luck,
Seth

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.