MagnaBeam Oscillators

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Just latched on to 2 NIB Blue Oscillating Federal MagnaBeam lights.

I'll post pics when they arrive.

The MagnaBeam was an oscillating dual speed version of the FireBeam. Same size, same shape.

The MagnaBeam is extremely effective, but only in one direction. It was advertised as 3 X as effective as a rotating light, because of the dwell of an oscillator vs. a rotator. Unbelievable dash light!

s6303377.jpg

S6303382.jpg

S6303381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
you got a good deal for 65.00 each. i almost went for them myself, but need two more beacons like i need a hole in my head lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Nice acquisition, Dan! I've never had, much less seen, a MagnaBeam. I have a Firebeam with a clear dome and a 1/2 red up front and blue to the rear with the mirror package. I can just see that clear MagnaBeam on someone's dash. Bright! Several years ago I found a clear TCL light that I used on the dash for a while. That thing was quite bright, and I couldn't use it at night.

Way to go! :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.