Mahoning County Ohio Sheriff

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
We were contacted by the Sheriff department for some additional lighting for the explorer. They got the explorer with the whelen build package which included the 4 corners and grille lights. We sold them the following Fenkex products

Pegasus vehicle specific bar

Cobra T6 surface mounts

Front push bar intersection

C pillar surface mount

Inside the rear hatch (forgot picture) on independent switch

Cobra 200 light sticks

Installation was done in house by the Sheriff's dept.

uploadfromtaptalk1394081043688.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394080997260.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394081027204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks great, I like the color scheme. Looks like it's got decent lighting, I just would have went with bigger grill lights.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
acala91 said:
Looks great, I like the color scheme. Looks like it's got decent lighting, I just would have went with bigger grill lights.

IIRC that is literally the exact same color scheme as every other county sheriff's office in Ohio. Guess they've got it standardized or something.

Scroll way down: Police Cars

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Paint is always black, the decal package is set forth by the buckeye county sheriff association. They stipulate what shade if 3m graphics, what the star will say everything down to the exact size of everything. There is only 6 graphics shops in ohio commissioned to make the graphic sets. I install for 4 county sheriff agencies.

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
That is correct. All sheriff's department vehicles graphics are the same in Ohio. The only thing that changes is the sheriff name, county name on door star and the county number on the rear plate. All the uniforms are identical throughout the state.

Troop

Nov 14, 2013
East Coast
That's a nice looking truck. I've always been a fan of marked slicktops. Thanks for sharing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.