making a cts twinsonic dome

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
can someone please tell me how can i make a twinsonic CTS dome or what measurments i must get or what

are the measurments for it to make it one.does someone have a cut off and measurments because i want

to cut it out for a rear amber flasher????

what tools do i need to make it?

please i need help.would be very greatfull to get one.

I offered to sell him a complete dome for $200 plus shipping. Apparently he wants to try and make one.

ryan said:
I offered to sell him a complete dome for $200 plus shipping. Apparently he wants to try and make one.

Not an easy task... probably be close to $200 in dome and parts.... plus aggravation.

make your own, I have $1100 in just the set-up for the CNC machine. I make an exact replica of the cts cut out and the amber panel. Why would I cut my nose off to sell a dome that cost me more to make?

If you want one $200 + $44 usps international shipping. Come off your moldy money, your constantly trying to make me sell my things at far below it's market value.

Making a CTS dome is VERY difficult and costly... if you want it to look good. If you want it to look like crap by all means get a dremel, some cheap yellow plastic and some silicone. If you don't want it to be accurate that's your best option.

If you want it to look like an actual CTS dome, buy a real one or one of ryan's.... CTS domes cost a lot of cash... there is no way around it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381