Many Code 3 2100 LED Lightbar PARTS! And a few other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Fighting17th said:
The hotshots, there is supposedly a money order in the mail from Canada since a week ago.

It always takes every bit of two weeks for first class mail to get to me from Canada. I only start to wonder after about three weeks.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Prices dropped on almost everything. Make some offers on the strobe and older stuff, willing to let go very cheap especially the more you buy! Make offers on the HID stuff too, haven't had any inquireies yet.

Need to get rid of some of this stuff, a Feniex 4200 is calling my name ;)

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
FS siren/controller sold. Prices dropped on everything on the first post! Legend is sold pending funds and partial trade. Info updated on some of the rect34s.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Bump. Everything still available. Make some offers on all the strobe/halogen stuff!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Added some stuff, lowered some prices. Make some offers on the strobe and halogen stuff in the 2nd post!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Microman bar sold. SVP Siren SPF. Traded used amber LED3 for NOS blue LED3 (so the whole SOS lot is blue now). Added a few little things.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Star LAW kit sold on ebay. One dome SPF. Whoever was interested in some stuff like the SVP siren and lightbar contact me. My inbox was full and I lost a few messages when I cleared it out. Especially who was possibly interested in trading CDM1550 for lightbar. Thanks, John

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Thread updated, some prices dropped, sold items removed. Added prices to all the strobe and halogen stuff on the 2nd post. Some stuff is even free. Let's get some of this older stuff sold!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Yes still have them. PM me your zip code and I can get you a quote with shipping. Thanks, John

Skip Goulet said:
When was your last update? Do you still have the two smal single-faced r/b lollipop lights?

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Guessing this is a yes, but are those blue Tomar strobes still available? Have a guy on my dept. wanting some blue strobes for the grill of his Expedition.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Still available, but may be SPF I will be finding out for sure tomorrow. Yes it can be converted; however, it probably wouldn't be worth the trouble. I have another 2100 available (no T/A) that is all blue already, and I also have a FS Argent that is blue with 2 amber in the rear.

psd116 said:
2100 still available ? Can it be converted to blue? What's the length

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Strobe stuff completely updated. A few items added. A few prices dropped.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
kc9dzv said:
How much for the blue 2100 or the Arjent that you mentioned?

I'll try to get pictures and the exact specs and get them up today or tomorrow. Blue 2100 has no traffic advisor, I could probably do close in price, maybe a little cheaper. Argent isn't fully populated, has top domes painted black, could probably do ~275-300 shipped.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Thread updated. Added details/pics/video of the two lightbars requested. Added some info and pics about Code 3 lightbar parts.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Sold removed. Prices dropped again on strobe stuff on 2nd post!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
A few things sold and removed. Both 2100 bars are also sold pending finalizing a trade.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Sold items removed, some prices dropped, some new items added, some pictures added, details on the Argent changed, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.