For Sale Mars AB in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windycity411

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
"Let me know if you have any question. Thanks"
Yeah, I have questionS! Do you have pics of this? Are you a scammer? When do you plan to stop doing drugs and adjust your price to a normal amount?

I sincerely hope that someone with more money than sense doesn't come along to legitimize the fool.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Probably not a scammer since he wants to deal in cash only. Those guys usually dont want cash because that means a one on one meeting. They would rather have you pay another way. Hes just a dreamer who doesnt know how to properly sell something.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
To each their own

That said, the prices ya'll pay (not this one/much) for some of the vintage lights is beyond me. I personally (and Ill wait for my eLb card to be revoked on this one) this the MAB is hideous. I dont get the hype or appeal of them: but alas; twas before my time so Im sure that plays a part.

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
It actually looks in pretty decent shape and given that it has a glass lens (which I was not even aware existed after 20 years of collecting and with two AB's in my collection), I would say that $2K to $3K would probably NOT be unreasonable given the relative rarity of the light and the dome. I'm sure if you showed up at his door with $2K in cash he'd take it in a flash....

Last edited:

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
I've been away from ELB for awhile, and I realized I must have missed something. I don't mean to hijack the thread, but when did the market for 7-11s explode?

There is a person with the E bay ID _***s who bids insanely high on every 4 bulb beacon on E bay, I think that is what has driven these prices to the roof. Absolutely rediculous! I emailed the guy on E bay who is trying to sell his Diets for 1,295.00 and asked him to justify hie price, asking him if this is a joke. He reported me to E bay saying that this is harassment, LOL!

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
There is a person with the E bay ID _***s who bids insanely high on every 4 bulb beacon on E bay, I think that is what has driven these prices to the roof. Absolutely rediculous! I emailed the guy on E bay who is trying to sell his Diets for 1,295.00 and asked him to justify hie price, asking him if this is a joke. He reported me to E bay saying that this is harassment, LOL!
.. Maybe try offering free use of a safe space so he can think of a reasonable answer? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.