Not open for further replies.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
early 2000's model with trucklite led modules instead of halogen

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Yes I saw that. Maybe its two for the price of one. Or they might give out a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. Im less then 3hrs from that town.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
Its the same as the old one just have to pop in sealed beam halogens

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
its a pretty simple design the lights are grounded to the unit inside the pod and one positive runs out the arm to the flasher. im sure the wiring would be enought for a conversion but if not its easy to do.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
i emailed them and asked if the second bar is included.ill prob never get a response but i had to ask.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
and now, six minutes later its 605 bucks, what is the first photo of? it looks to be a light mast, I can't see anything in that pic regarding a riser?

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
and now, six minutes later its 605 bucks, what is the first photo of? it looks to be a light mast, I can't see anything in that pic regarding a riser?

its called being a complete knucklehead. i mean seriously look at the photo of the item for sale. only 1/4 of it is pictured. who knows if this thing even has spotlights or damage to the pods

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
its called being a complete knucklehead. i mean seriously look at the photo of the item for sale. only 1/4 of it is pictured. who knows if this thing even has spotlights or damage to the pods

I agree, it could be a four pod or six pod, maybe its not even complete.
To be throwing that kind of money around with not even a description is rather foolish. Probably some hatzolah bidders..:eek:

Reactions: tsquale

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Well, I'm honestly assuming it's the Jazz, cause I'd hate to think we have more than one crazy here.!..:rolleyes:

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Response I got back from the seller......"I was told they were working when taken off". Well that gives me a lot of assurance that they are complete and in good shape.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
LOL check it out kerry

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-28-09-44-27.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-28-09-44-27.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.