May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Ft. Worth Texas PD did one as well.

FB_IMG_1445523293877.jpg

Reactions: Retired1

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We did one over the the JDI headquarters, too.  I'll show it to you in 15 years.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i think your confused Jazz....

you have a flip book of events from 1885 with bufford tanner

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
DIdn't the MSP not use the Unity on that generation Charger anyway? Something like the roof couldn't hold the weight of the beacon IIRC?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
DIdn't the MSP not use the Unity on that generation Charger anyway? Something like the roof couldn't hold the weight of the beacon IIRC?

I've only seen one Charger here that didnt have a beacon. In fact one of the newest gen Chargers at the post here in town had a sealed beam unity on the roof for a brief time before the $1200 downgrade to the LED guts, wish I could have gotten a picture.

I believe the one I have seen here with no beacon on the roof was intended to not do alot of patrol as it also did not have much for other lighting throughout the car.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.