MicroMan Industries now carries GREEN LED's!!

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
So we (MicroMan Industries) have had enough interest and requests for green LED's that we now stock them. Previously there wasn't enough demand to justify a large bulk purchase of green material, but we have worked out an option with our supplier that only requires us to purchase half the amount that we normally have to order in the other colors. We have updated the website to include green on all models of lightbars. I know there were a couple of ELB members that wanted me to contact them directly when we had green, but I don't remember who they were, so let me know. Thanks again for everyones' support!! www.micromanindustries.com

elightbars discount code - ELB

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.