Midwest's Largest Swap Meet

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Come visit 894 and a LARGE selection of his equipment, both NEW and OLD at the IOLA Old Car Show in Iola, WI, July 9th-12th. Visit booths BM 9-12 to see all the crap he can load into a box truck on display and for sale! We usualy bug-out Saturday night after 4 days, so don't look for us on Sunday unless our hangovers are extreme and we can't make it out of there Saturday night...  if you plan on attending and need him to bring something specific, PM me in the next week or so and we'll see what we can do!

See you there!

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Folks,

Thanks again to all who stopped-by and said "HI", added to their collections or brought their equipment for consignment! I sold a few pieces for some of you and I'll be contacting you soon! The rest...sorry you couldn't make it! The weather was awesome, the crowd friendly and sales were honestly, one of the best in many years! The McDermott Circle beam went away super early-hell, I wasn't even awake yet! So did several nice amber TwinSonics, a Model 11, a unique SD mini and a mid-size bar, a couple of glass 15's a 173 and a JetSonic. I even finally moved a red Dietz 7-40 I've been carrying around for years, still new in the box! Quite a few little lites like an old Bantam Beam and some FBII Strobes as well as several older domes. Alot of inquiries about items back at the shop but you know how THAT goes... you never bring what people want and bring exactly what they already have!

Of course sales of the newer stuff like the mini LED bars and a couple of full-size wrecker bars always happen at these swaps and always add to the overall good weekend but it's more fun to see the old stuff go back into service on some restored vehicle...like the cherry on top!

Nonetheless... a fun time meeting some of you and rekindling old acquaintances! 

See you at the Jefferson Swap in September!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
It's always the last weekend in April and the last weekend of September.

Stop by! I'll always have a few stories to share and maybe a beer to share as well!

Maybe you'll even find a treasure or 2 to take home... Or even a whole car-load! It can happen...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.