Millcreek TWP Interceptor

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Its Looks like split IONs in the grill and upper rear deck, whelen Inneredge front and rear interior bars, linz6s on the partition, and vertex in the taillights.

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Looks nice. My only thing would have get rid of the split heads and get some VHF Phantoms to replace those whips, make it uniformed.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
It has a nice equipment list, but some of those flash patterns drive me nuts...the split grill, side linz6, & rear upper headliner split patterns decrease effectiveness so damn much. I'm not a fan of the inner edge pattern either...i hate when lightbars/lightsticks are set to scan; go with a simple left/right pattern (it's simple and creates a large footprint), IMO.

Storm4200 said:
Its Looks like split IONs in the grill and upper rear deck, whelen Inneredge front and rear interior bars, linz6s on the partition, and vertex in the taillights.

+1

DPDG

Aug 8, 2012
NH
Sorry, but it's actually the transmission cooler. Our cars have them and all are the non-turbo engines.

Yes, it is as susceptible to damage as it looks. Out of 5 NGPI's in our fleet, 3 have had them damaged in low speed/minor damage collisions, rendering the cars undrivable. I think push bars might help to an extent, but I'm not sure by how much as our cars do not have them. I know the cooler needs airflow in order to function, but Ford clearly did not think of the day to day bumps and bruises police cars go through when they put the cooler there. Similarly, the NGPI has noticably less ground clearance than the CVPI.

-G

Edit- spelling

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
pdk9 said:
It has a nice equipment list, but some of those flash patterns drive me nuts...the split grill, side linz6, & rear upper headliner split patterns decrease effectiveness so damn much. I'm not a fan of the inner edge pattern either...i hate when lightbars/lightsticks are set to scan; go with a simple left/right pattern (it's simple and creates a large footprint), IMO.

+1

I agree. I like the Fords

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.