Mini Clear magnet mount Empty Lightbar

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
Needed for a special project. Mag mount mini Lightbar no rotators, mirrors or wiring needed. Just the base with magnets and a clean clear lens. Something like a code 3 force or XL would be perfect, something with some height to it. Shipping to NC. PayPal at the ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
is that a whelen responder 2 in the back by those highlighters?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
How about a duel level light force shell domes been wet sanded and polished.

Has mounting feet and 4 65# magnets

Can show what I did with it in Pm with video.

Duel level Light Force side.JPG

duel level Light Force top.JPG

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
Bump. Still looking. I'm out inn security cameras in it so I just need a clear lens base and magnets. Nothing else. Shipping to NC. A full bar would be okay as well

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.