Mini Justice Magnet mounts question

dmitry103

Jun 11, 2010
Bucks County, PA
Are the magnet mounts on mini justice the same size/type as on lfl liberty and mini freedom? I've come upon rubber boots to be placed over the magnets to prevent paint from scratching. Thanks in advance for your comments.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
dmitry103 said:
Are the magnet mounts on mini justice the same size/type as on lfl liberty and mini freedom? I've come upon rubber boots to be placed over the magnets to prevent paint from scratching. Thanks in advance for your comments.

I used those whelen boots for my magnets on my full size legend and I have not had any issues with them one bit. I have 3.5" magnets and the boots are for the 3" magnets. I say go for it and you will not regret it.

dmitry103

Jun 11, 2010
Bucks County, PA
MEVS06 said:
I used those whelen boots for my magnets on my full size legend and I have not had any issues with them one bit. I have 3.5" magnets and the boots are for the 3" magnets. I say go for it and you will not regret it.

Good enough for me. Thank you :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.