Wanted Mini Whelen Patriot and Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Hello.

I am looking to purchase a MINI Whelen Patriot and MINI Whelen Liberty. I would like them to have magnetic mounts, but it isn't a deal breaker if they have permanent mounts. Ideally, I'd like the Patriot to have red/blue lenses to the front and amber/blue lenses to the rear. If it's red/blue it could also work.

I would also like the Liberty to be red/blue to the front and amber/blue to the rear, although I'm sure this color combination would be harder to come by, so red/blue will also work.

I am not looking to break the bank on these mini lightbars. If you have something in your storage room that may fit my needs, and you would like to get rid of it at a reasonable price, please let me know. These would be display bars, they would not be mounted on anything, and I am looking to add to my collection, not to resell them. Again, if you're asking somewhere near full blown retail, I would not be interested, but if you have something that is clearance/bargain bin priced, I would very much be interested in purchasing from you.

I am also looking for full sized red/blue Patriots and Liberties, but I would like to concentrate on finding the mini ones first, unless you have a fire sale that I can't possibly refuse.

Shipping would be to South Texas, zip 78520. Thank you for the read. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day.

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
So for the mini Liberty, the pic shows a 3-slot bar, but you only want corners, is this correct? I should have it all to build a mini Liberty just as you requested perm mount....I'll have to double check for magnets....

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
It can just be corners, it doesn't have to have the center populated. I don't know if they are all the same length, but yes, it doesn't have to have a center light.

And permanent mount shouldn't be a problem at all since it is only a display bar and not going on a vehicle. I just figured the magnetic mount stuff would be easier to find, but I guess I'm wrong about that.

But thank you for checking and please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.