Missouri!!!

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
My name is Caleb, from Richland, MO (Home of the best fire district in the world, of course :D ). Currently live in Central MO. I've worked as a dispatcher, FF, EMT-B, and now Jailer. I am MULES 4 certified (MO NCIC system), NREMT-B, EMT-B, have a certificate as an EMT-P, just never tested (I know, I know), Basic FF, EVOC, BLS, PALS, ACLS, EMD, ICS 100,200, 700, 800, HazMat/WMD Awareness, and other random classes. I currently work for Laclede County Sheriff's Office as an asshole, err Jailer. lol. I also own Medic23 EVL. It's a small business that I run...basically I sell new and used equipment as I get it in stock. I usually sell it in person, but occasionally I sell stuff on here that I know is not a local sale (UHF radio, etc). I also do minor installs on occasion. No website, but I do have a facebook page!! See my signature and like my page!!!

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
calebsheltonmed23 said:
Oh and I've been a member here for a while now. I just have never formally introduced myself. lol

Well formally welcome from Upstate New York!

Todd:D

firefighter31

Sep 16, 2011
Missouri
Welcome from the Greene county/ Dallas county area!!! I think all of us Missourians need to get together and compare pov's and stories some time! Who knows you might even see me at fire school sometime!

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
Wigwam700 said:
Well formally welcome from Upstate New York!
Todd:D
Thanks!

firefighter31 said:
Welcome from the Greene county/ Dallas county area!!! I think all of us Missourians need to get together and compare pov's and stories some time! Who knows you might even see me at fire school sometime!
I agree!! My POV is is very lacking at this point, but hoping to get it back up to normal lighting levels! lol.

Tony63031 said:
Greetings from St.Louis!

I agree, those of us in MO need to get together some time!
Howdy!

Phoenix_Rising said:
Well,formally, hello :thumbsup:
Thanks!

fireman658 said:
Hola from Christian County!!!!
Howdy!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.