Model 11 twin beacons:(Pics Added on Reply Post Below)Help identifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
Thanks everyone for the help. i have a buyer coming to get the items that I do not currently have deals worked out on.

Last edited by a moderator:

flahotrod

Aug 1, 2011
Florida
I bought one a few years ago, in working condition, also about a 7 out of 10, for $100. Anything near that price for a working bar is probably worth it.

Mine resides in the gameroom, too. It has clear domes with blue & red bulbs. No speaker.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Really depends upon the condition and things such as mounting feet and completeness of the bar. Photos would be great.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
I can get the old bar for 75.00. the man actually has 2 of them and said he would let them both go for 125.00. based on what I have heard here I think I will purchase them.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
I need to lock this post because I listed most of these items for sale. Also, I had 1 buyer wanting everything that I had left, is coming this weekend. Will post items in for sale area that I have left after he leaves. (this does not include items that I have deals worked out on)

Last edited by a moderator:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
You definitely scored big time! A great variety of vintage lights :thumbsup:

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
PinballCharlie said:
WOW, that is one nice find. Congratulations!

Thanks alot. I wish I knew what the value of the old beacon bars were and I still cant figure out who made that old oscilating bullet shaped light. I was also wondering if anyone knew if the bar with the code 3 oscilaser in the center and spot lights would be considered a common configuration?

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
AshSkip said:
Thanks alot. I wish I knew what the value of the old beacon bars were and I still cant figure out who made that old oscilating bullet shaped light. I was also wondering if anyone knew if the bar with the code 3 oscilaser in the center and spot lights would be considered a common configuration?

I don't believe it would be a "common configuration" more like something someone made up back in the day. Nice Visibar.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
Thanks everyone for the help that I have received on here. I have decided to try to turn a profit on a few of these lights, keeping only 1 visibar and a couple beacons. Can anyone tell me what a good asking price would be on the blue visibar thats pictured, the unity beacons and the svp beacons? the svp beacons all have cracked domes except the one thats mounted on the cross bar.

thanks alot

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
AshSkip said:
Can anyone tell me what a good asking price would be on the blue visibar thats pictured...

Personally, I'd keep the Model 11 Twin Beacon Ray, just because they will be harder to find down the road in the shape yours is in. But that's just me ;) . Good luck in finding some of those lights a good home!

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
CrownVic97 said:
Personally, I'd keep the Model 11 Twin Beacon Ray, just because they will be harder to find down the road in the shape yours is in. But that's just me ;) . Good luck in finding some of those lights a good home!

I am keeping a model 11 with red domes and am going to try to aquire clear domes and colored bulbs later. Unfortunately I dont want the other since im scared it will get broken or rusted up stored in the shop. the one im keeping will go in my game room/man cave. I have 2 of the unity beacons sold and am hoping to get rid of the other 2. they are the ones mounted on the bar with the oscilaser. I will sell that bar whole or piece it out. I think I will ask 15.00 ea. for the southern vp beacons since the domes are cracked. is that a fair price?

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
AshSkip said:
I am keeping a model 11 with red domes and am going to try to aquire clear domes and colored bulbs later. Unfortunately I dont want the other since im scared it will get broken or rusted up stored in the shop. the one im keeping will go in my game room/man cave.

Okay, that's cool. Didn't know you had two of those TBRs. Best to take the better of the two then, right :cool: ?

AshSkip said:
I think I will ask 15.00 ea. for the southern vp beacons since the domes are cracked. is that a fair price?

I think that's a fair price since the domes are not made anymore and they do have those defects.

AshSkip

Oct 16, 2011
logan co. ky
Thanks everyone for the help and generosity. I hope i am not being bothersome for picking your brains as I am learning as I go about "old lights" in general. Would anyone know anything about the old spot light that I posted a pic of? I am trying to find out what it is worth if anything. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.