Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Ah HA!

steviewonder.jpg

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
I'm declaring this a violation of the cab driver's 4th ammendment rights! How dare the police lift that taxi to search under it without a warrant!

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
mcpd2025 said:
These jack booted thugs think they own the world. They should be FIRED and HUNG FROM THEIR HEELS for violating the rights of this taxi and its driver. Thank God someone video taped this flagrant abuse of police powers so we can ID them and get rid of them...

Cops lift taxi off man | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I agree with mcpd2025, they should be fired for such a act of heroism. Don't they know that they are just supposed to be riding around eating donuts and picking on poor defenseless criminals, I mean helpless people. Come on the criminals are actually the victims here right? :p

On a serious note, they did a great job. :thumbsup:

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
Wow! Since they cant even throw a football around with some kids, they have no business rescuing someone when the FDNY is capable of this! Someone file a complaint!!

:p

Bonanno

May 21, 2010
Neptune, NJ
FireEMSPolice said:
Wow! Since they cant even throw a football around with some kids, they have no business rescuing someone when the FDNY is capable of this! Someone file a complaint!!

:p

Uh oh... Or not waiting for ESU.

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
mcpd2025 said:
I agree. I also demand that these officers show training records to prove they are certified to lift a car off a trapped victim.

Well, technically, he was pinned, not trapped... :-D ;)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
mcpd2025 said:
I figure fireboard was probably staging anyways... waiting for the men to make the scene safe for the boys.... ;)

Nah. The FD was working smart, letting the PD work hard. :thumbsup:

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
I am surprised the Officers didn't ask for his "ID" of if he was a "U.S. Citizen", before they moved that taxi.

I also didn't here the guy under the taxi asking "am I being detained ?"

:haha:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.