Most lights I have ever seen on a POV in person....

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I finally got a video of this guys truck.... He is a full-time police officer (hence the blue in the truck) and the Asst. Chief for a Volunteer Fire Dept. in the same little town where he is the officer.

Im not going to go through the list to put what all lights are in this! lol ENJOY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
just wow. :eek:

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Need more split fail and a faster non-synced pattern to the rear. :duh:

twodogs603

Sep 7, 2011
Norfolk,VA
I do not like it. Its more of a distraction then effective warning. And whats with the wire tie holding the light by the front license plate?

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
It's a shame, for the amount he probably spent on all that, he could have bought good quality LEDs with a simple more effective setup.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I am NOT, I repeat I am NOT in any way affiliated with this truck or install... hahaha Just got you guys a video of it to see.

Just wanted to make that clear.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
fireman616wfd said:
I am NOT, I repeat I am NOT in any way affiliated with this truck or install... hahaha Just got you guys a video of it to see.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Its ok.. just admit it, we will start a fund for you to go to light rehab.. .

Note: Light rehab does NOT include any lights.. mostly we just take the unnecessary ones from you and flog you out back like the good old days.. And you need to sign a waiver first.

CPDG23

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
Just remember...

The man that owns that truck wields the power to throw you or me in jail. :hopeless:

I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit after I typed that. :eek:

squeeeg

Jul 5, 2011
Michigan
Hmm....well....ummmm....yeah....well.....

In all truth I have a couple people here in my county that out do that. One of them at least is somewhat tastefully done. Another is a friend of mine and just has no concept of what works a looks good. He just blinks...a lot.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
unlisted said:
Its ok.. just admit it, we will start a fund for you to go to light rehab.. .

Note: Light rehab does NOT include any lights.. mostly we just take the unnecessary ones from you and flog you out back like the good old days.. And you need to sign a waiver first.

hahahaha you are funny! I dont know, after I put these Sound Off Nline runner lights on my patrol car someone may really think i need help! :whistle:

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I really think he does it just because people go DAMNNNN when he turns them on as a conversation piece...??

But again it does have hideaways in front and rear and a HLF. He didnt miss anything fella's haha

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
Ok,,,,,,,,,, so he isn't really trying to be "Serpico", RIGHT!?!?!

SO,,,,, He doesn't have a show stopping lightbar(s) because: :undecided:

A.) He isn't allowed by whomever

B.) His Town would have to raise taxes to purchase an appropriate unit

C.) A lightbar would exceed his GrossVehicleWeightRating or,

D.) ALL OF THE ABOVE

btw, why is his plate "2" the only plate on front? Where is the equal time for being the #1 FireFighter?

Maybe a "James Bond" flipping license plate holder for appropriate arrival presentation............................. :hopeless:

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
Lyle said:
btw, why is his plate "2" the only plate on front? Where is the equal time for being the #1 FireFighter?

Maybe a "James Bond" flipping license plate holder for appropriate arrival presentation............................. :hopeless:

He needs one of these. (Picture credit to Crescentstar69)

56292d1374353549-mars-mystery-light-%24-kgrhqjhjeefh-m18oo2br5dupw1sq~~60_57.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
no side warning

Krsdog25

Apr 30, 2012
NJ
FSEP said:
"You see I just keep stacking these lights untill my entire windshield and deck glass is cover with lights... can never be to careful out there with em NJ drivers out there"

As a proud and talented NJ driver I take exception to that while at the same time admitting that sometimes I respond without lights and just drive around people because it's safer that way lol.

I almost did see his truck there until I noticed those blinding Whelen OS license plate lights!

His truck is where Gen 1 LEDs go to die.

That setup wouldn't be complete without the random Federal Delta-Ray on the visor.

Ok I'm done now I swear.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
While not seen in person, and not a POV for responses, and MAYBE not as many lights as others out there, still one worth noting:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
It's too Bad he doesn't realize that, If he sold all of the star GenI & miscellaneous KO crap, he could probably afford to put 3 mini freedoms on the roof & have 2 dozen M6s around his car so that it could at least be a "bright" cluster F

Gotta love the guy that sounds like Larry The Cable Guy talking in the background!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.