For Sale Motorola CDM1250 VHF 50 Watts, 64 Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

lednut

May 21, 2010
Middletown, CT
The radio is in great shape, as you can tell from the pictures.  The radio comes with a remote kit already installed, the remote cable to connect the chassis and the control head, a heavy duty microphone, power cable, bracket for the chassis and bracket for the control head.  The only items missing are the ignition kit and the thumb screws for the control head and the chassis.  The radio is high power and is capable of 12.5Khz channel spacing per the new FCC requirements.  

I am open to selling it as well but I really need these lights to finish a project.  PM me with any questions and with offers.  Looking to get $300/obo

Thanks and Good Luck!

Nick

20150311_171548.jpg

20150311_172501.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.