For Sale Motorola XTL2500 Remote Head 800 Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
Hello,

I have a gently used Motorola XTL255 Remote Head for sale, the unit is in great shape. All of the cables are brand new, I am in the process of getting a new power cord for the radio itself still. The data cable and remote power cable are brand new though. The radio powers on and works great, the mice is a little dirty but I think most of it will clean off. I am asking $700.00 OBO plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like different pictures.

**Admin, I am unable to add pictures for some reason. I have taken several different sets and it will no allow them to upload. Can you help? My post was deleted last time**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.