For Sale Motorola XTL2500 Remote Head 800 P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
Hello,

I have a gently used Motorola XTL255 Remote Head for sale, the unit is in great shape. All of the cables are brand new, I am in the process of getting a new power cord for the radio itself still. The data cable and remote power cable are brand new though. The radio powers on and works great, the mice is a little dirty but I think most of it will clean off. I am asking $700.00 OBO plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like different pictures.

Pictures on Photobucket:

http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/pappel26colbs91/library/?sort=3&evt=email_share_media&page=1

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
I am also open to offers or trades for this. I am looking for a Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 or newer with Touchscreen and plastic backlit keys with a vehicle mount, newer Whelen LED's lights, red/blue, red/white or red/blue. Jus shoot over your offers.

ckgarside

Jul 9, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Bump, price drop $675.00. I am new to radios, is this priced too high?

For a 2500, you might get more interest in the $450-600 range.

It also helps to post the firmware and flashcode numbers.

These can both be accessed by turning the radio on, waiting for the screen to come up and then immediately pressing the home key 5 times. The radio will chirp and cycle through the information you need.

You are always welcome to PM me for more details and help with your radio.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: yaknamedjak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.