Motorola XTS5000 VHF P25 Portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJIceman97

Dec 22, 2012
Northeast Kentucky
Putting out feelers for my radio.  I have an XTS 5000 Mod II VHF portable, only used for about 6 months.  Comes with speaker mic, antenna, and battery (no charger).  Tags do match.  Radio Host and DSP Version is R10.00.00, Secure version is R05.05.02, has been programmed with Motorola CPS 20.01 (legit copy).

Flashcode is as follows from Radioreference

580008-000482-0

Q806/G806

IMBE / APCO-25 Digital Operation

H14/G114

Digital ID Display

H868/W298

Conventional Multikey and Analog Conventional MDC OTAR

H38/G51

Smartzone Operation

Q173/G173

Smartzone OmniLink Operation

Q361/G361

Digital APCO-25 IMBE Trunking (9600kb Control)

1B2

Future System Enhancement

Price starting at $750 OBO, again does NOT come with charger but battery has less than 6 months and has no problem holding a charge.  I will NOT trade, except for a Kenwood TK-5220 VHF ONLY.  I'm changing to Kenwood as I already have an NX 200 and love it, and love the Kenwood form factor and quality.  I will take more pictures upon request.  PM for more info.  Again, price is negotiable but I will not accept lowballs or trades except as stated above.

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

DJIceman97

Dec 22, 2012
Northeast Kentucky
Would love to have this. I have the exact radio you want but it's a dept issued and they'd kill me if I sold their radio.

Is this a decent radio to carry? I used one at my last job to contact Park Rangers if needed and loved it.
I love mine, it has done great for me, but I'm partial to Kenwood, as I already own an NX-200 and I plan on finding a TK-5220 to use.  I've had no issues with the radio at all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.