Mt. Home Fire 2016 Ford Interceptor Utility

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
They gave us an idea of what they wanted and a budget and this is what we came up with in a short time span. 

nice basic install. I just wish they had chevrons & a pair of nforce on the rear liftgate

Reactions: Storm4200

fireman658

Jun 25, 2012
Missouri
nice basic install. I just wish they had chevrons & a pair of nforce on the rear liftgate

Me and our other installer were just talking about either NForces on the license plate or a 4 head CN Signalmaster in the back window would really accent the rear. Luckily the Interceptors roof line slopes downward from the center rearward unlike the Tahoes and Durangos. 

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Me and our other installer were just talking about either NForces on the license plate or a 4 head CN Signalmaster in the back window would really accent the rear. Luckily the Interceptors roof line slopes downward from the center rearward unlike the Tahoes and Durangos. 

I like the idea of LP lights b/c it spreads the light footprints out more.  Due to the angle of the roof, the rear of the lightbar isn't easily obstructed IMO, so I wouldn't worry bout a lightstick on the rear headliner. On the other hand, the center of the tailgate doesn't have anything there, so some synced 12 LED Amber nForces would be a nice addition

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Nice set up, but wish the rear door lights were moved up front so there is true intersection warning.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Nice simple and effective.  But wait!  Ford gave back HLF and its not being used......what up with that?

Reactions: Adam 12

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cawensel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.