Multi-Mode Lightbars

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
Who makes and which specific models of lightbars support distinct, multiple modes. I'm looking to be able to run one flash pattern while the vehicle is moving and another when parked. I know that the Sound Off Pinnacle does it as does some Fed Sig models but I don't know which ones.

The controlled will most likely be a Cencom Gold or later version. I liked the Sound Off because of its use of a breakout box that allowed most any controller to work with it.

The wecan is exactly the same way. The bar is seriealed to a control point. Which has 16 inputs. You just have to use a computer to program the inputs

Axixtech Torrent does what your wishing with simple toggle switches. (IIRC, fully customizable patterns as well)

Tomar Blade, 930L, etc...

Their warning input switching can be customized to do different patterns based on what inputs are turned on.

What bars are the Florida Highway Patrol using? They are low profile and square. I have seen troopers use all red, and then switch to all blue, then mixed red/blue in the same bar. Very sweet!

Code 3 Javelin, though low profile doesn't really describe them

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381