Multi-Mode Lightbars

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
Who makes and which specific models of lightbars support distinct, multiple modes. I'm looking to be able to run one flash pattern while the vehicle is moving and another when parked. I know that the Sound Off Pinnacle does it as does some Fed Sig models but I don't know which ones.

cory y

May 21, 2010
The wecan is exactly the same way. The bar is seriealed to a control point. Which has 16 inputs. You just have to use a computer to program the inputs

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Axixtech Torrent does what your wishing with simple toggle switches. (IIRC, fully customizable patterns as well)

dcb

May 21, 2010
Lexington, Fayette Co, KY
All of the FedSig LED lightbars can be setup with at least 2 modes, most have 3 or4 modes. And they can be operated by either a matching FS controller (ie: the SmartSiren) or a standard switch box (any brand). /dcb

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
Tomar Blade, 930L, etc...

Their warning input switching can be customized to do different patterns based on what inputs are turned on.

Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
What bars are the Florida Highway Patrol using? They are low profile and square. I have seen troopers use all red, and then switch to all blue, then mixed red/blue in the same bar. Very sweet!

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Code 3 Javelin, though low profile doesn't really describe them

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptainKeram

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.