(Multiple) Magnetic Suction Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Hey all

Looking for at least 2-4 Magnetic suction cup mounts. Not overly concerned with the brand- just need them to work.  (see photo for what I am looking for)awww.awdirect.com_product_images_additional_zoom_2668_federal_b5f9806b5617bcc0cc1c97e961f9f2e7.jpg

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Ouch that's pricy. I can purchase them retail at that price. And I need 2-4 total, not pairs.

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
Silly question, you need both parts or just the suction cup part? I think I have 4 suction cups, 2 with magnets and 2 without.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
toyotafan's mounts are good quality using large magnet and nice pliable suction cup.

For these, I think his price is pretty good. I bought some from him.

I also have some Whelen mounts that I paid a much higher price for.

I have also seen a suction mount using 4 rare earth magnets. This had much less holding power, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.