Wanted MX-7000 BAR

Sentinel1981

Dec 14, 2023
United States
Hello fellow members, title is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm actually looking for 2 mx-7000 bars. Preferably with the metal grille in the middle. I'm located in the states, so hopefully I can find one or two. Just let me know what you have in pm. Obviously I will cover shipping costs.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Where about in the US are you located? Shipping costs will depend, in large part, upon your distance from potential sellers.

smokin351

Feb 28, 2012
Bluegrass State
If you can’t find a light bar with the center speaker but do find one with the center rotator/lens, I have the speaker section if you want to change it out.

Sentinel1981

Dec 14, 2023
United States
If you can’t find a light bar with the center speaker but do find one with the center rotator/lens, I have the speaker section if you want to change it out.
I was able to get ahold of several mx-7000 bars recently. I need to look at them, but I may need the speaker section you mentioned.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I know of two wider ones aside from the most common 11" speaker section:
  • A 16" speaker section, for the 52" MX7000.
  • A 22" speaker section, for the 58" MX7000.

Sentinel1981

Dec 14, 2023
United States
I know of two wider ones aside from the most common 11" speaker section:
  • A 16" speaker section, for the 52" MX7000.
  • A 22" speaker section, for the 58" MX7000.
The one I have is the 16"section for the 52" bar. I need to find another one of those, and a 11" speaker grill.

smokin351

Feb 28, 2012
Bluegrass State
Hello fellow members, title is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm actually looking for 2 mx-7000 bars. Preferably with the metal grille in the middle. I'm located in the states, so hopefully I can find one or two. Just let me know what you have in pm. Obviously I will cover shipping costs.
Please see above post. I accidentally edited my original post about being 99% sure it was the 11 inch.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.