For Sale Mx red center domes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Apr 20, 2018
Maine
Vince submitted a new listing:

Mx red center domes - Mx7000 center domes

Pair of red center domes for a code 3 mx7000. Decent condition, both jave been polished but still have a few superficial scratches that couldn't be removed. Would work great for a display, or work light. Would also consider trades for mx parts. Specifically a arrow stick and or takedown light and flasher module's

Read more about this listing...

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Sorry it took so long to reply, work kept me very busy. You looking to trade or sell outright?

I can do either one......im not going to have a use for the lightheads, but possibly have a use for the domes (if i can locate a frame to extend my code 3 360 lightbar :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.