MY 2009 chevy 1500 crew cab Silverreado

NJfireguy9094

Feb 20, 2013
Trenton NJ
Hello all I started the install of my lights today so I just wanted to share this teaser video with you guys

MY 2009 Chevy 1500 crew cab 4x4 this vehicle is used for responses both to the Fire station, and to the scene.

Big Shout out to Eric for installing all these lights and doing an amazing job

Front

4 SNM E3 in THE GRILL (X Pattern)

whelen H/LF

whelen Dual Avenger in head liner (Blue Clear)

Side:

2 SNM e3’s along both side of passenger and driver side running boards (blue)

Rear

whelen Tail light Flashers

1 SNM E46 rear back window (Blue) (Installed)

2 SNM E3 on LP bracket (Blue) (Installed )

Inside

Whelen 4 Function Lighted Switchbox (Installed)

uniden bearcat scanner ( Installed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvBhwcOFvuA

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks like u got a great idea for the setup. Did you order the equipment already, or are u in the process of ordering them? The one tweak I would make is using E6 in the grill (if you haven't bought the E3s yet) or mounting the E3's in stacked or adjacent pairs (if you already have them), because I'm a big fan of larger footprints in truck & SUV grills than TIR3-size lights offer.

Looking forward to the finished product!

NJfireguy9094

Feb 20, 2013
Trenton NJ
everything has been orderd and i have it here just time is holding me back. i will be going with 4 snme3's in the grill

pdk9 said:
Looks like u got a great idea for the setup. Did you order the equipment already, or are u in the process of ordering them? The one tweak I would make is using E6 in the grill (if you haven't bought the E3s yet) or mounting the E3's in stacked or adjacent pairs (if you already have them), because I'm a big fan of larger footprints in truck & SUV grills than TIR3-size lights offer.

Looking forward to the finished product!

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
The rear looks great. I agree with using larger lights in the grill but it should still be a solid setup.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.