My Harrington Fire Alarm Box...... thanks to fyrboy!

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
Hi all:

A few weeks ago I put a post up looking for a fire alarm box and now I have a real nice one thanks to Jack, aka fyrboy! Ever since I saw that pic of the beautiful one that 50theman posted that is hanging on his garage, I had wanted one. I mounted the Fire Box on the post that holds up my porch. I hope nobody tries to steal it. If anyone has any pics of Fire Alarm boxes in their collection, feel free to post them. At some point I will look for a gamewell fire box and a blue police call box. Enjoy, Pinball Charlie

Harrington Fire Box 009.jpg

Harrington Fire Box 010.jpg

Harrington Fire Box 003.jpg

Harrington Fire Box 008.jpg

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
Nice... :thumbsup:

Now lets hook it up, get you a register (ticker tape machine) and a gong. Video for reference.

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
In the city I live in, I remember seeing those boxes attached to lamp posts on street corners. That was about forty years ago.

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
motorolamaniac said:
Charlie, I Like it! Next question, does your wife finally think you snapped??? Seriously, it looks great outside and with the cage light on top.
Hey Jeff, believe it or not she actually likes it and she likes how it blends in with everything else. I will be looking for a hydrant next. Also, thanks everyone for the nice compliments!!!!

PinballCharlie

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.