My Jackson haul ...

WPD8908

May 21, 2010
NW Ohio
Just got home from the Jackson fire show .. and Blimpy burger of course.There was a bunch of great stuff this year.. too bad I really dont have the room right now for Bigger Lightbars.. prolly would have come home with a truck full... (sigh).. anyway here is the stuff I did get ..

IMG_6996.JPG

Thanks to Doug .. Great lake fires

Sarah @ P-1

and many more

diggerdug.517

Sep 20, 2010
Michigan
WPD8908 said:
Just got home from the Jackson fire show .. and Blimpy burger of course.There was a bunch of great stuff this year.. too bad I really dont have the room right now for Bigger Lightbars.. prolly would have come home with a truck full... (sigh).. anyway here is the stuff I did get ..

View attachment 30463

Thanks to Doug .. Great lake fires

Sarah @ P-1

and many more

It was great to see and talk to you !! even though it was painfull !!

doug

EL1998P71

May 23, 2010
Sterling Heights Mich
I saw alot of things there I liked.

But I only bought 2 things.

I got a Civil Defense Fire Hose spliter and a S&W lightbar.

The lightbar has 2 Driverside domes, and a longer center section.

And has 4 rotators and V mirrors. The top of the domes and endcaps have the S&W logo.

012.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Respondcode3

May 23, 2010
Northen Il USA
The fire hose appliance is called a siameese. Its for putting 2 hose lines into one. Siameese have 2 female connections and one male. Intresting that its all steel as most of those female fittings back then were brass. It may be ww2 era.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.