My new Take Home 2007 CVPI

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Jeez, with all the time and money you are spending on your, well, company car, you are the poster boy for the take-home car concept!

tiawah466

May 24, 2010
Rogers County, Oklahoma
I go the car all finished last week. The only thing I am still waiting on is the push bumper. I will try and get pics of the finished product up tonight. Here is a list of everything that went in it.

Front:

45" Federal Signal Legend

1 Red and 1 Blue Federal Signal Dual Viper on the dash

2 Red Brookings Hide Away Leds on the Drivers side and 2 Blue on the Passenger side in the side marker lamps.

2 clear strobes

1 Sound Off random HLF

2 Federal Signal AS124's

Side:

Soundoff Red/Blue Intersectors on the mirrors

Rear:

1 Red and 1 Blue Brookings Hide Away Leds in the reverse lights

2 clear strobes in the brake lights

2 Red/Blue Federal Signal Dual Vipers either side of the 3rd brake light

Console:

Ram Mount for the Panasonic Toughbook

Motorola Radius VHF

Motorola CDM 1550 VHF

Uniden Bearcat BCT15

Unitrol Touch Master Delta

The Decautor Genesis II remote is on the dash right behind the 2 Vipers.

When I get it the pushbumper will have set of KC Daylighters on it and a pair of Brookings Chameleons on the front and sides.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.