My newest Twinsonic....12SF

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
A friend of mine sent me a message a few weeks ago asking if I was interested in a Twinsonic...though, probably not, (I had 3 or 4 @ the time) but, I'll look.

So he sent me pictures of a shorter version so I asked for pics of the endcaps, & sure enough "12SF".

COOL!

I picked it up Saturday & got it up & running a little while ago. It's VERY quiet, but needs some attention....has a couple kind of melted flasher filters, dirty inside, red domes aren't that great, & the speaker cover has about 8 holes drilled in it.

But...it's something I'll probably never find if I went out & actually looked.

For now it works but I'd like to find some nice or new clear domes & speaker cover as I have an idea of what I want to do with it...

12sf1.jpg

12sf3.jpg

12sf4.jpg

12sf2.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Nice,

I have a plane old Model 12S   interesting to see other options in the small series

ex416

Apr 28, 2011
West Central Wisconsin
good job on finding that one. :thumbsup:   i have seen 2 or 3 other short model twinsonics, but i don't think i have seen a 12SF before.

Last edited by a moderator:

liftedgmc

Jun 2, 2014
NoVA
Series A1 for a Short Twinsonic is pretty rare, a bunch are usually found with A3 internals and end caps. Nice find, really cool.

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
  • Very nice.  I'd be willing to bet that those holes on top of the speaker enclosure were from antennas that were mounted.  I've seen them mounted like that on Twinsonics before

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.