My newest upgrade

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
LMAO! One of the women I work with has one of those exact same pigs as her key chain for her office keys!

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ahahah im loven the flash patterns that you attempted to do to thats the best part :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Don't be so harsh on yourself. You are doing just fine, really....

Now just drop your gun gently on the ground please... :lol: :lol: :lol:

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
wait a minute now... no one asked........... What generation lights are they!! :D

BigDog

Jun 24, 2010
Louisville,Ky
I am thinking that you could get several of these, mount them on a bar of some type and use a led flasher. Awesome rear deck set up...lol...

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
BigDog said:
I am thinking that you could get several of these, mount them on a bar of some type and use a led flasher. Awesome rear deck set up...lol...

This would be the most annoying and loudest rear deck lighting ever!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.