My Newly Upgraded Mini-Aerodynic with TCL

ERIC6913

Premium Member
May 29, 2010
California
Hello fellow followers!

This time I have another mini-aerodynic model 22I that i upgraded with a model specific TCL. The TCL kit was NOS. I like it because, its not just a plain two rotator looking 22I.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL2.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Stay tuned...............

ERIC6913 said:
I wish i had another one...has to be a "TCLF-4 kit" though.

ChargerLighting got a full sized aero from me that only had one tcl in it.. he might want to sell it.. I don't know for sure.

ERIC6913 said:
thanks for the info. i have a v-mirror for sale if anyone needs one.

Doesn't happen to fit a Highlighter, does it? :thumbsup: :eek:

ERIC6913 said:
Hello fellow followers!

This time I have another mini-aerodynic model 22I that i upgraded with a model specific TCL. The TCL kit was NOS. I like it because, its not just a plain two rotator looking 22I.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL.jpg

I assume that you can't turn the V mirror 90 degrees (to face the rear), can you? I guess the mounting holes wouldn't line up...

I distinctly remember FDNY trucks having a twin reflector oscillator type TCL in the center of their Aeros back in the day.

PC Comms said:
I distinctly remember FDNY trucks having a twin reflector oscillator type TCL in the center of their Aeros back in the day.
crossfirelight.jpg

It was probably a FedSig Crossfire. They were usually mounted in the Aerodynics. They also had a surface mount shown here. One of the local FD's had an E-1 engine with one in the Aerodynic and one in the grille.

Yep! That's it!! They were the most eye catching thing back then. Worked like a charm to clear traffic!

Purple Lights Guy said:
View attachment 5185

It was probably a FedSig Crossfire. They were usually mounted in the Aerodynics. They also had a surface mount shown here. One of the local FD's had an E-1 engine with one in the Aerodynic and one in the grille.

yes, that was a model 25CF aerodynic.....and yes i have one of those too

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381