My Newly Upgraded Mini-Aerodynic with TCL

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Hello fellow followers!

This time I have another mini-aerodynic model 22I that i upgraded with a model specific TCL. The TCL kit was NOS. I like it because, its not just a plain two rotator looking 22I.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL2.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Stay tuned...............

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
ERIC6913 said:
I wish i had another one...has to be a "TCLF-4 kit" though.

ChargerLighting got a full sized aero from me that only had one tcl in it.. he might want to sell it.. I don't know for sure.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
ERIC6913 said:
thanks for the info. i have a v-mirror for sale if anyone needs one.

Doesn't happen to fit a Highlighter, does it? :thumbsup: :eek:

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
ERIC6913 said:
Hello fellow followers!

This time I have another mini-aerodynic model 22I that i upgraded with a model specific TCL. The TCL kit was NOS. I like it because, its not just a plain two rotator looking 22I.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22TCL.jpg

I assume that you can't turn the V mirror 90 degrees (to face the rear), can you? I guess the mounting holes wouldn't line up...

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
I distinctly remember FDNY trucks having a twin reflector oscillator type TCL in the center of their Aeros back in the day.

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
PC Comms said:
I distinctly remember FDNY trucks having a twin reflector oscillator type TCL in the center of their Aeros back in the day.
crossfirelight.jpg

It was probably a FedSig Crossfire. They were usually mounted in the Aerodynics. They also had a surface mount shown here. One of the local FD's had an E-1 engine with one in the Aerodynic and one in the grille.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Yep! That's it!! They were the most eye catching thing back then. Worked like a charm to clear traffic!

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Purple Lights Guy said:
View attachment 5185

It was probably a FedSig Crossfire. They were usually mounted in the Aerodynics. They also had a surface mount shown here. One of the local FD's had an E-1 engine with one in the Aerodynic and one in the grille.

yes, that was a model 25CF aerodynic.....and yes i have one of those too

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptainKeram

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.