My Restored Federal Signal Target Tech Turbobeam 2000 w/ M.F.R. rotators

ERIC6913

Premium Member
May 29, 2010
California
Hello there again!!

I just finished this Federal Signal Target Tech Turbobeam project this morning! I have been working on this one slowly, but am happy with the outcome. This particular lightbar has two regular outboard rotators, four inboard alternating strobes and two Multi-Function rotators. Target Tech M.F.R. rotators can do a few different commands all in one light, such as rotating and front or rear takedown lights. I believe this light was definitely well ahead of its time and reminds me of the later Vision lightbar. I powder coated the frame as usual, ordered new domes from federal and polished the grill of course. The grill is just for looks with no speaker, as it just hides the Federal SPS4 power supply inside. Let me know how you like it!!

P.S., Richard P. you might wanna sit down, lol.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_TurboMFR.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_TurboMFR5.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_TurboMFR3.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_TurboMFR2.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_TurboMFR1.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_TurboMFR4.jpg

Thanks for looking again and stay tuned!!!

I sure am glad you are a Federal Signal man, and not a Whelen man when it comes to collecting...

It's hard enough to find vintage/collectible Whelen stuff... don't need any more competition!!! :)

kitn1mcc said:
WIN

personally i would like to have seen this amber

i hear you, but i have a crap load of amber already. when you have as much as i do, there are only so many color combos you can make..........

That is beautiful! I would still run that baby on my '91 f-350!

ERIC6913 said:
P.S., Richard P. you might wanna sit down, lol.
:dielaugh:

That was my first thought too! At least if it ever goes missing, you know all you have to do is take a trip to Canada!

That's awesome! I want it.

Newberry13 said:
That is beautiful! I would still run that baby on my '91 f-350!

:dielaugh:

That was my first thought too! At least if it ever goes missing, you know all you have to do is take a trip to Canada!

HAHA thats true!

. Thats simply gorgeous! I think the strobes should be in amber lol. Quick question about this beauty, Did you figure out the MFR? I dont know how to work mine!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381