For Sale National Signal Model 100 Arrow Panel Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I purchased a truck over the weekend that came with this National Signal Model 100 Arrow Panel Controller in it. We removed it properly, and the unmolested wiring harness is included with it. Everything you see comes with it.

Before removal I tested it out, and it powered right up, displayed the various patterns, etc.

Obviously the truck didn't include the actual arrow board. Pulled this out because I need the space it was in for a center console as the truck is being converted to a brush rig.

No clue what this is worth. Make me an offer. It's heavy so keep shipping costs in mind as well. Anything I get for it will be donated back to the brush rig project that is for a legitimate 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to help defend their 110+ acres of space.

Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• Model 100.jpg
    Model 100.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.