Wanted Need a new amber mini bar by Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Like the title says, I need a new LED mini bar by Christmas. I would like it to be a reputable brand (Whelen, FedSig, Feniex, etc) and need magnetic mount, but prefer vac/magnet mount. The more affordable the better, but would like to keep it in the $200 ballpark. Please also include shipping charges to 46511. PayPal is ready to roll. Thanks!

Oct 17, 2010
NJ USA
Like the title says, I need a new LED mini bar by Christmas. I would like it to be a reputable brand (Whelen, FedSig, Feniex, etc) and need magnetic mount, but prefer vac/magnet mount. The more affordable the better, but would like to keep it in the $200 ballpark. Please also include shipping charges to 46511. PayPal is ready to roll. Thanks!
I got amber SVP 9100 vac magnetic in stock PM me if you are interested

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
I wish Feniex made a minibar with 4 cobra modules (2 front & 2 rear facing) with an Apollo module at each corner. It would give great strait-line penetration down road like when parked on the side of an interstate, and the apollos would get great off-axis corner angles for intersections where most response crashes occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.