Need a Slimlighter part # and where to order from

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoapco25

May 25, 2010
10Ac TN
need the part number for the inside magnifying lens for a TIR6 type slim-lighter

and a bracket kit bail type

would like to find cheapest place to get the 2 parts possible so i can sell this light

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I think he is looking for the TIR optics, for which there here is no part number listed in this PDF.

Perhaps the OP can find a broken SlimLighter for cheap and use the optics from it to repair his.

UndercoverVLS

Jun 1, 2010
NY
I had that part number somewhere and i just looked and cant find it :evil:

However just email Sirenet, LSH etc. They will give you the part # and/or order them from Whelen as they don't stock them. List price is $9.00 each.

hope this helps somewhat

motoapco25

May 25, 2010
10Ac TN
will the one out of a TIR6head fit if i can find a burnt out ?

don't have one handy to compare

would sell it as is but that missing may devalue it a lot more

motoapco25

May 25, 2010
10Ac TN
well i might just sell it as is

since i have never dealt with this model and i know if i post it as best offer ill get smart ass low ball replies lol

anyone know what a good starting number to post in in the FS would be

has about 12 in wire homemade L for a deck or headliner bracket and missing 1 inside lens SLPMMBB

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
From what I have seen on here, a good price for a SLPMMBB in perfect working order and complete, is between $125 and $140. The $125 ones are usually sold in a day or two, while the $140 ones sit for about a week before selling.

A picture would help in gauging the value of the particular SLPMMBB you are considering selling.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
motoapco25 said:
will the one out of a TIR6head fit if i can find a burnt out ?

TIR6 just uses a 500 lense. So, no, a 500 lense won't work without modification.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I still don't think he is asking about the outer lens. I think he is asking about the removable TIR optics that go between the LED circuit board and the SlimLighter lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.