Need assist with responder DX II *new link for pic*

triton911bj

May 24, 2010
Springville, PA
OK everyone, i have a whelen responder dx II that has 3 rotators. they are not the newer style you see, but a larger rotator that uses the bi-pin bulbs. im looking for the filters for them. dont have a model number. ill attach the link to my light display. Its the light on bottom right corner, red/clear. i have filters on them but are not the correct ones.

can anyone assist?

thanx BJ

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=503

**10/3/10** i found this on ebay, i need the lenses for this style rotator

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHELEN-ADVANTEDGE-L ... 35acc3df92

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

triton911bj

May 24, 2010
Springville, PA
thanx John..

I have the ones shown on them now but it seems like they arent the correct size..like its almost to tight to fit proprly..just making sure i have the correct ones..

thanx BJ

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.