Wanted Need Code 3 LEDX surface mount heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Looking for atleast one pair of Code 3 LEDX surface mounts in RED, red/white or red/amber. Single or stacked units, with L Brackets or pedestal mounts would be great. I don't care about the housing color.

I have some Whelen 700 heads (pulled out of Whelen 900 heads.) that were salvaged from a blown up Ambulance. They need reflector assemblies to be surface mounted, I will include a set of red and a set of clear.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
I was beginning to think I was the only one who knew about this possibility.

You are not alone! My brother (also a member here.) pointed it out to me some time ago, when he was changing the patterns on his ambulance. the 900 housings were a lost cause, but the 700s work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.