Need For Speed 2015

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
For those gamers in the crowd, Need For Speed 2015 is being released on Nov 3.

I thought you might find it interesting that the game is using Unitrol siren tones, as well as Rumbler tones.

If any of you pick up the game, let me know what you think of the tones.  We worked with Electronic Arts on the tones so I'm pretty interested to see how they turned out.  I'm supposed to be getting a copy of the game from EA sometime soon, too.

Enjoy!

Reactions: tsquale and 7d9_z28

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Huge NFS fan.  Been playing it since the PS1 and the secret "Warrior" nuke powered car.  I've still got that around here somewhere....Just joined EA Access and will be picking up the game here soon myself.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Lightbars have gotten easier to draw/animate now that they are LED.  I really want to see a modern game with well rendered rotator lightbars.  GTA V has an attempt at an LA aerodynic, but it's only passable at best.  

I will say a lot of the game play footage I have seen shows better synched setups than the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Lightbars have gotten easier to draw/animate now that they are LED.  I really want to see a modern game with well rendered rotator lightbars.  GTA V has an attempt at an LA aerodynic, but it's only passable at best.  

I will say a lot of the game play footage I have seen shows better synched setups than the real world.

The PC version has some sick mods to customize vehicle graphics, lightbars, and sirens. http://www.lcpdfr.com/ has the downloads

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The PC version has some sick mods to customize vehicle graphics, lightbars, and sirens. http://www.lcpdfr.com/ has the downloads

Yeah, I have seen a few good ones.  Thanks for the link.  I usually add so many they conflict and I have to reinstall.  Doing the play as police thing now I guess in GTA V, so it's time to remod the cars too.

Reactions: tsquale

acklover

Apr 28, 2014
Southern Indiana
So many games, so little time. Totally addicted to NFS and GTA5, and now the wife got me the new Star Wars Battlefront for my birthday. How do I tell her there aren't lights and sirens to play with in Star Wars? 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.